More than 4 in 10 people live without access to the gospel.
We exist to reach them.
As Christians, God commissioned us to make disciples of all nations, to join Christ in His mission to reach everyone…everywhere.
But today, more than 4 in 10 people in the world still live without access to the gospel.
The 4 in 10 represent over 3 billion people in the world who live without access to the gospel. This means there are entire communities, cities, regions and people groups who don’t know Jesus.
Imagine this: most of them have never read the Bible, worshiped with a church, spoken with a Christ follower or even heard the good news of Jesus Christ. And unless something changes, they never will.
These are the unreached.
There are many reasons why people might be considered unreached, including:
- Physical or geographic barriers (like mountains)
- Cultural or political barriers (like castes)
- Historical or religious barriers (like wars or past religious abuse)
- Educational barriers (like literacy)
- Technological barriers (like internet access)
No matter where they live or what barriers stand in the way, we believe everyone should have a chance to hear and respond to the good news of Jesus Christ.
That’s why, as Global Partners, we take a strategic approach to launching and growing local churches in global communities.
Empowered by the Holy Spirit, the result is a ripple effect:
- When disciples make disciples, the local church grows.
- When churches plant churches, the local church expands.
- When disciples and churches work together to send missionaries to the unreached, the gospel spreads from everywhere to everywhere.
Everyone has a role to play in reaching the unreached. What can you do?
As a financial partner, you can fuel the mission so even more people can be reached with the gospel.
As a missionary, you can share the gospel with people who have never heard it.
As a partner in prayer, you can strengthen and multiply the spread of the gospel.